W211 cup holders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GEH007

I have an 05 W211 Avantgarde.

Incredibly it doesnt have any cupholders in the front. There is the usual rear armrest but none upfront.

Is there a MB part I can buy that say converts the cubby infront of the armrest into a cupholder??

Thanks

Incredibly it doesnt have any cupholders in the front. There is the usual rear armrest but none upfront.

Is there a MB part I can buy that say converts the cubby infront of the armrest into a cupholder??

Thanks
:eek: Yes there is but someone else will have to supply the number. It is not the cheapest, but it's a great technical innovation.

A quick call to your local dealer

Regards
John

It is indeed a cunning device but struck me as almost certainly providing the means of one day dumping the contents of that cup of hot brown over the transmission selector lever and thence into all manner of bits that really do not like that.

Decided I would quite like some cup holders too, but somewhere else!

It is indeed a cunning device but struck me as almost certainly providing the means of one day dumping the contents of that cup of hot brown over the transmission selector lever and thence into all manner of bits that really do not like that.

Decided I would quite like some cup holders too, but somewhere else!

I was just going to say the same thing, having known cars to stop as the lever locks ups

Thanks
You could try this:

A 211 680 00 14

I think that this is the correct part number B6 6 92 0118
Regards
Ray

I had that worry too especially as the little gater on my gear selector has become detached. In the end I bought one though and I am careful not to spill anything. If anything it makes me drive more smoothly ;)

As John said, it's a great feat of engineering and one of my passengers actually thought it was electrically operated by the smooth way it pops out and unfolds :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom