W211 Diagnostic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Major774

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W211 E55 AMG
I am stuck on this current fault that has showed up on STAR diagnostic.

System diagnotic (1695406945)
930E: Synchronization of the DTC memory cannot be ensured

I have tried searching on the web but no luck with the solution. Anyone come across this error code before?

Hi,
I have had a search on the interweb for this fault code. Others have reported having this on their 211's but with no apparent fault process occurring. One answer was that it was just a handshake failure and to ignore it. Because the 211 is very battery and computer hungry animal, have you tried disconnecting the batteries to see if this clears the fault. Obviously, the downside to this is that you will have to reset various items like the windows and steering. Perhaps more trouble than its worth. Because you have not said that you have a particular fault, then I assume it is just the fault code stored that is annoying you.

Steve.

Yeah... no fault with the car.

I will give the battery off a try, no harm in trying. I will just live with it if this does not work.

i get the same fault using mb2 on my 08 cls . ghost in the machine i recon ?

Found this on my internet search.

Your described fault Code means the following: 930E synchronization of the fault memory is not guaranteed.
This is the original Daimler text.
The Fault code is often at the W2111,this Code has no Funktion and is sometimes difficult to delete.
If you want to delete this current fault Code, you have to disconnect the Batterie for 10 to 15 minutes, then is the error code no longer up to date and you can delete this Code. Its like an Hard-Reset, because the communication is hanging up.

If I can't clear then I will just ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom