w211 door logo lights.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitefang

Car
e320 cdi, 525tds bmw,
Hi all, how you doing.?
can i ask please, not sure if im in the correct area.

my father as a w211 e class 4 door saloon.

& i was looking on amazon & ebay for the door logo lights.

i can't really find any,
does any body know were to locate them (at a decent cost).
i can see them for few different models but nothing marked w211, im looking for a christmas gift.

thanks all.

My previous car was a 2009 W211 and I looked for these logo puddle lights too.

My searches suggested that they never did these for the W211 series. The puddle lights are built into the bottom edge of the door, I did did see some generic MB logo lights that may have been compatible but would have involved removal of the inner door trim to access and possible modification of the wiring to the puddle lights I decided not to go that route.

I'd suggest other MB branded accessories:

Key ring NEW MERCEDES BENZ LEATHER TWIST ROPE KEYRING AMG A C E CLASS KEY RING UK STOCK | eBay

MB foldable crates NEW GENUINE MERCEDES BENZ MB FOLDING CARGO STORAGE CRATE BOX BLACK | eBay

MB HiVis vests Mercedes Benz Genuine Hi Vis Vests | eBay

Does your Dad's W211 have the phone connector in the arm rest? - I have a holder and Nokia phone that I used in my W211 to sell £20 + postage at cost. (mods please advise if this breached the rules offering a sale item here)

hi both.. how you doing.?
thanks for the help.

david 404, the key ring or the folding thing, no he's not bothered about that.
i thought to get him the lights logo, cuz i have the bmw with the logo lights on my doors & he's well impressed.

but the phone thing you say about, now thats a different thing..... give us a short time il be back.

amgeed, thanks for that mate, il have a look at link you sent on, thanks mate.

thanks both....

hi ya amgeed,
the lights on the link, they are marked for the w212.

im not really up on my merc models w210 was the older version to the w211 thats all i no about the models.
but would these lights above fit..& without messing / plug n play :).

dad still as the 210 model e300td 1997, just heavy to tax. so its in the garage & he has the e211 220cdi & he says its not bad on power but no match on the 210 & he love the 210 .... no dpf , more reliable, just the tax is over 1300 euro year.

i would get the plain star with mercedes benz.

thanks mate.

hi ya david404.
the phone thing.
i dont think he as the cable. im sure he said few months ago that he may look it,

like i said to amgeed, im not up on my merc's, do i need this cable that your saying do you have this aswell.?
could you send us a photo of it by any chance please.?

thanks mate.

hi ya amgeed,
the lights on the link, they are marked for the w212.

im not really up on my merc models w210 was the older version to the w211 thats all i no about the models.
but would these lights above fit..& without messing / plug n play :).

dad still as the 210 model e300td 1997, just heavy to tax. so its in the garage & he has the e211 220cdi & he says its not bad on power but no match on the 210 & he love the 210 .... no dpf , more reliable, just the tax is over 1300 euro year.

i would get the plain star with mercedes benz.

thanks mate.

:doh: Sorry. Wrong model. My bad

W211 has a ribbon cable on the lamp holder , so not changable easily. other models have a normal wire and plug.

W211 has a ribbon cable on the lamp holder , so not changable easily. other models have a normal wire and plug.
ribbon cable? my w211 has a normal wire and plug :dk:

Hi all,
Thanks for replying & the help.
Talk to you soon.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom