W211 E Class Estate - Rear Stowage Box Insert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CosaRossa

Car
2003 Mercedes E Class W211 Estate
Hello chaps,

I'm not sure if this is the correct section for this so if it's not then I do apologise.

Does anyone have an insert for the stowage box that sits behind the passenger seats in an W211 estate? This is the rubber mat that sits inside the box. I'm not after a freebe. I will happily pay a fair price for one.

As an alternative can anyone suggest a breakers or some other source who may be able to turn one of these up? I would rather not have to buy a storage box just to get the insert.

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

Hi guydewdney,

Many thanks for your help with this. It would be great if you do have one. Let me know how much you want for it?

My in-laws live just down the road from you in Minehead. :)

Andy

Hi Seven,

Many thanks for your kind offer. I am just after the rubber lining insert that goes in the bottom of the box but if you want to send the whole box then that's fine. Drop me a message at [email protected] and we can sort out the details.

Thanks again.

Andy.

Hello again,

Can I just say a great big thank you to everyone who has tried to help with this. In particular may I thank 'seven' who was kind enough to send me a liner he was no longer using. greatly appreciated.

What a great forum this is.

Thanks again.

Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom