W211 e280 helphelphelp losing dash and all ignition when starting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reid74

Car
E250 coupe cdi auto black adaptive lights white stiched black leather. AMG alloys
Hi all w211 eclass 280d while starting car the dash and all ignition functios drop out but vehicle runs has had new ignition switch and front and rear sam units have been told possible can fault so when to all can bridge bars and have found bridge bar under passanger side glove box diconect one can line and dash comes back but battery protection comes up please help at end of tether .

Hi all w211 eclass 280d while starting car the dash and all ignition functios drop out but vehicle runs has had new ignition switch and front and rear sam units have been told possible can fault so when to all can bridge bars and have found bridge bar under passanger side glove box diconect one can line and dash comes back but battery protection comes up please help at end of tether . ��

Lack of punctuation makes this difficult to understand. But the part in bold is particularly hard.

I am looking for help not an english lesson !!

I went to the can line bridge links and found when i removed one of the can lines from it the dash came back to life.

Best thing is get it hooked up to a star machine and get codes

We're the wires loose and was the connector corroded

You may need to get things reset on star

Im an auto electrican to trade had star on it .When it goes down the star dosnt no when the ignition is off and because its shutting down all ignition its showing can faults everywhere .

It seems to do it when car is cold . When it heats up the fault goes away .

Hi final fixed my problem thanks to all who helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom