W211 E280 Tyre PSi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

t-dawg1

Car
Mercedes W211
Just throwing this question out there find out what PSI you run your tyres at or the recommended PSI for W211's? I have an E280 57 plate with sport setup so wheels are staggered 265 at the rear and 245 front on 18's

Look in your fuel filler cap and it'll tell you the recomended pressure.

SPX said:
Look in your fuel filler cap and it'll tell you the recomended pressure.

I did it says 32 front. Does everyone else follow these guidelines or run a little higher as Iv learnt over the years that not everything that Mercedes Recommends is always the best for real life driving conditions etc!

I see what you're saying but Mercedes will have tested the optimum pressures for your car and it's the one thing I'm quite happy to blindly follow because there's nothing for them to profit from for spinning a yarn, probably one of very few.

I have the exact same car/setup and my filler cap.States fronts 29psi and rears 32psi

BIG_G_1979 said:
I have the exact same car/setup and my filler cap.States fronts 29psi and rears 32psi

What do you run yours at?

I run them as per mb recommendations 29/32 and will see how they wear new tyres all round so will take time

I get completely even wear all round at these pressures. They are perfect , don't mess with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom