W211 E280CDI 2006 parking sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tazzo

Car
E280CDI
Appreciate any advice on sensibly troubleshooting rear parking sensors on me car.
The front ones work fine, they beep and light up respectively.
The rear ones , just the single dots light up on each side but not light up or beep when edging towards and obstacle.
I purchased an icarsoft mb2, went to the parking section to read codes but there weren’t any.
Is it a fuse, am assuming one for front and one for rears? However none of the searches indicate separate fuses.
Any other suggestions bar taking off the bumper and stripping out all the wiring looms?
Thanks

Sounds like an aftermarket parking sensor kit.

Do you have the button to turn off your parking sensors, located below the gear selector?

It’s not aftermarket. It mentions it on a couple of vin decoders. And yes I have the button below the gears selector. I can reach the sensors by putting my arm behind the bumpers. I’ll try and wiggle the, about clean any grit and things.

Mb2 let's you see the range of each sensor . If none are working chances are it's a fuse.

Mb2 let's you see the range of each sensor . If none are working chances are it's a fuse.
How and where do you get to see that range aspect? Apologies for the noob question.

Parktronic .

Thanks. I’ll have another look at it over the weekend.

Most likely they dried out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom