W211 e320 cdi bilstein b12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Referring to this diagram of course, hopefully it makes sense to anyone looking which set of grooves you put the bolt in, depending on if you want more positive or negative camber. The diagram suggests that there is an adjustment of .42 degrees either way.
Camber%20bolts.jpg

Ok... I'm checking this now and it is as per the diagram. You can only fit the bolt in one set of grooves, the inner or outer. The bolt is such that if you want to put it in one set of grooves as opposed to the other, you have to take the bolt out of the arm, turn it upside down and then insert it into the other set of grooves. There is literally a few millimetres worth of play when the bolt is sat in the groove. It seems, as others have suggested that you do not turn the bolt, only the nut. The adjustment in camber is strictly two settings depending on the set of grooves you choose. Sorry, I tried to upload pictures but it says the file size is to large, hopefully I've explained it well enough.
Read on another forum that there is a 3rd setting which is to use the original bolt (The one without a slot) and this sits in between the grooves.

MOOG K100240...

There's actually a few company's that do these. If you type it into Google I'm sure you'll find them. I think it's about 50 to 60 dollars plus shipping.
So am I right in assuming you can push the outboard bushes out of the top camber arms on the rear and replace with the adjustable moog ones?

Looking in you tube they replaced both top ones each side so 4 bushes in total. It make sense really. Take a look and see what you think.

You'd have to send me a link. I'm not sure how camber is adjusted at the rear sorry. Rather which arms are involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom