W211 E320 cdi rear suspension diagram / parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tradtx

Car
E320 cdi (2008)
Hi

I'm trying to source a proper oem diagram for the rear suspension of a 2007 e320 cdi (211.022). I'm trying to source parts for the rear and i need to consider whether it'd be more economical buying the bushes separately and pressing them as I'm on a budget. If you have a rear suspension kit, give me a shout.

Or if anyone has the part numbers for the rear bushing?

58D27E4E-9389-40D7-8E04-FC4ADA9A4B8D.jpeg
This may help you. The above are Oe quality after market parts shown, Numbers above are manufactured by "Firstline"

Man... you guys all really came through... thank you so much 💔. I thought 7zap disappeared!

View attachment 105893
This may help you. The above are Oe quality after market parts shown, Numbers above are manufactured by "Firstline"
You sir are a don! I was able to cross reference the part numbers with all the other brands using this and it made it very clear what i would need... thanks a bunch. I remember the name from when i did my front end!

P.s. i don't suppose you can switch the bushes out on FCA6749?

Hi can someone please help I am changing the rear strut mount on my E270 saloon I have bought a new mount that says it will fit my car but I have took the panel’s off in the boot the mount has no studs on the one I have bought has can you help please

Hi can someone please help I am changing the rear strut mount on my E270 saloon I have bought a new mount that says it will fit my car but I have took the panel’s off in the boot the mount has no studs on the one I have bought has can you help please
You make a separate post for this as it has nothing to do with this post.

Hi can anyone help I am changing the rear strut mount on my 2003 E270 saloon I have bought a mount they say fits my car which as 3 studs on it I have removed the panels in the boot on checking the mount there is no studs on it any ideas please now very urgent I don’t know if I post this right I have sent 3 with no reply’s hope this is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom