W211 E320 V6 Petrol Plumes Of White Smoke Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shmeefly said:
So after putting it all back together it did not improve :-( BUT ! I took the throttle body cover off and it had loads of oil in it ?? I know this is not good so I'm guessing that I might have over filled the engine with oil ??
that mayonnaise substance looks like water in with the oil, would also account for your extra litres of oil?

After reading the whole thread I'm sorry to say it's sounds like head gasket issues or cracked cylinder jacket. This would explain every symptom you have, hope it's sortable for you either way!

White smoke may be an indication of coolant getting into engine combustion chamber pointing to CHG problems or a cracked block/head. Is your coolant level going down?
pembssurf got there before me!

White smoke may be an indication of coolant getting into engine combustion chamber pointing to CHG problems or a cracked block/head. Is your coolant level going down?
pembssurf got there before me!
In the Vid it clear that the white smoke in steam and therefore the head gasket the most likely issue. Get it pressure tested to confirm

Get any further with this?

Overfilling the engine by "6 litres" will be the problem..... Lucky it wasn't a diesel.... BANG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom