W211 E320cdi where to get tensioner pulley?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MORGANpl

Car
Mercedes W212 E350 AMG Bluetec Night Edition Premium Plus
Anyone knows where I can get the tensioner pully? I've check euro, GSF and they don't have it... Autodoc have it but I need it quicker.

Attachments

• _20211105_075837.JPG
    _20211105_075837.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
if not in stock at mercedes, they'll be able to get it next day, and it won't be as expensive as you think.

if not in stock at mercedes, they'll be able to get it next day, and it won't be as expensive as you think.
Mercedes don't sell this separately. It comes with the tensioner which I don't need it as I need only the pully

Ebay, SKF make them.
SKF makes the tensioner but I need only the pully

Attachments

• sketch-1636102762675.png
    sketch-1636102762675.png
    662.5 KB · Views: 0
Wouldn't it be prudent to change the tensioner as well? As MB sell them as a unit it would suggest if one part is failing the other is likely to follow, often accelerated by fitting a new component.
What price is the complete kit from MB? What sort of money are you hoping to save by just replacing the pulley?

Wouldn't it be prudent to change the tensioner as well? As MB sell them as a unit it would suggest if one part is failing the other is likely to follow, often accelerated by fitting a new component.
What price is the complete kit from MB? What sort of money are you hoping to save by just replacing the pulley?
Pulley £12 full tensioner £120
Mechanic said that the tensioner is fine and while replacing other pulleys might replace this one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom