W211 E500 Sport 5.5L fMBsh and Mercedes Tier 1 warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reza_q

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Hi all

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have decided to put my November 2007 Obsedian Black E500 Sport for sale. I bought this car recently from Mercedes Benz as a used approved vehicle. It was initially owned by Mercedes, and then after 3 months a very wealthy gent who has simply loved and cherished this car to death!

The car has a massive spec which I'll list briefly below;

- Facelift with 5.5L 390PS engine
- Obsedian black metallic (literally unmarked)
- Parktronic
- Command
- TV
- Electric heated Sports leather with driver and passenger memory
- Bi Xenons
- Active steering
- Telephone prep
- Airmatic suspension with 3 modes
- 7G transmission with manual paddles
- 4 way climate control
- CD changer
- 18" Sport staggered alloys
- Sunroof
- Folding heated mirrors
- Etc etc

I will list the full spec tomorrow but it's huge.

The car has just turned 50K from new and comes with a full Mercedes only service history.

I have literally every single receipt, bill and MOT from new showing the love and attention this car has seen. I even have every tyre receipt from new aswell together with receipts for even Mercedes wiper blades! For a modern car with a digitial service record seeing this kind of documentation is quite simply brilliant. I also have all handbooks and both sets of Mercedes keys.

Recent work on the car has included a major service 3K ago by Mercedes Northampton, 4 new Continental tyres (rears fitted new for my purchase by Mercedes, fronts still around 6.5mm) and genuine Mercedes rubber mats I had fitted at purchase.

I also asked Mercedes to replace the 8 spark plugs for me as part of the deal and this was completed (again, I have all the receipts).

The interior of the car is literally unmarked. Its clearly had only 1 driver from new as the rest of it remains unused. Its also a great place to be, the white stitching on the Sports seats really sets it off against the white beading on the Sport mats.

The exterior is also completely unmarked. For a black car you will be amazed at how immaculate it is. I was told that the previous long term owner garaged the car from new and it shows. I am particular with my cars and would say you will be hard pressed to find one in similar condition.

The car is provided with nearly 1 year of Mercedes Tier 1 fully comprehensive no excess warranty so you have absolute peace of mind against any large bills.

I have also bought and had painted the E63 AMG rear boot spoiler but have not fitted it yet; this will come with the vehicle.

This is the best you will find, make no doubt.

The first to see will buy this exceptionally rare car!

Pictures to come over the weekend, but the car is in Stratford East London.

Thanks to all

Rez

P.s - I am after £12995 for the car which I think is superb value for money.

Mercedes of Edgware just sold a very similar car with 40K for £16995.

Gents,

Reduced to £12750.

I think that's a great price!

Reduced now to £11950

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom