W211 E55 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pmcgsmurf

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55 AMG W211, E250 Sport W212, (and some Imps)
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG

What do folks think about this one?

Scratching my head myself.
Why on earch fit a bumper without painting it first, the headlights urgh!

A shed.
Wouldn't give £6k let alone £9k
I wouldn't be surprised if it needs another £3k+ spent on it too.

The more I see cars like this with the condition, faults and mileage the more I know I sold my E55 wayyy too cheaply.

I mean, why not get new tyres, paint the bumper and fix the KG before putting it up for sale?:oops:

Starts every time without Fail, I'd expect so for 9k 🙄.

The 3 pointed star looks way better on 211 in my opinion.

63 bumper I think does transform the front of the 55k but colour same as the rest of the car please!

Price is somewhat overoptimistic - even with the bumper painted it still doesn't look the most cared for example...

And when I become El Presidente I'm going to ban the use of the phrase "pulls like a train" too...

Silly price for what looks like a future project car! Alps example for £9k was a bargain in comparison!

A shame people are ruining these 55ks, such great cars but unfortunately they are falling into the hands of people who don’t give them the care they deserve.

Silly price for what looks like a future project car! Alps example for £9k was a bargain in comparison!

A shame people are ruining these 55ks, such great cars but unfortunately they are falling into the hands of people who don’t give them the care they deserve.
Tends to start happening to AMG's when they get below £20k around 6/7 year old and gets even worse the nearer to £10k they get, the "good, genuine ones" become very rare!

Vendor's on drugs.

Tbh with these getting the age they are i think Originality is more of a plus point and that is Far from the mark lol,

I think he should just paint the whole thing in Grey primer pmsl

I think he should just paint the whole thing in Grey primer pmsl

What inside as well, oh come on its not that bad is it 🤣🤣

Grey primer, then a clear coat, and Hey Presto! Nardo Grey...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom