W211 E55 AMG noise rear interior occasionally

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Minden99

Car
W211 E55 AMG
Newbie to forum. Just completed full brake discs and pads plus only second use of star. What a fairly easy job, but this following issue is really peeing me off. I Wonder if anyone experienced occasionally a high pitch air kind of squeal buzz from.what appears to be nearside rear/boot. I know the remote air suspension is on offside rear but the noise definitely sounds nearside rear. Noise only happens maybe once a week.

Not sure if it's just on the models with pneumatic seats but I'm fairly sure that there's an air pump in the rear of the car there - maybe a leak or pipe come adrift?

Cheers I'll check that out I noticed on my star it's had several faults on air pressure of dynamic seats. But thought pumps in Base of seats. But having reviewed WIS it looks like pump could be as you said. Many thanks I'll check it out this week. Cheers

I get this occasionally, its the seat pneumatics, some sort of release valve, only happens very very occasionally so haven't bothered looking into it

Right. It could be a release of air. Thanks for input. It looks like it's dynamic seat pneumatics
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom