W211 e55 beautiful

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A fine example nicely kitted out also. :thumb:

High miles for the price

^^^ Hadn't seen that website before, so thank you for that.

^^^ Hadn't seen that website before, so thank you for that.
I use it all the time. It’s always nice to have heads up on a vehicle.

Gorgeous colour, not often seen.

Yes makes it look special. Looks like a decent spec too although strange it hasn't got keyless what with the other spec it has.

I quite like it in that colour.

It has the "murdered seats" look which another black one on here had (TDE1).

Yes makes it look special. Looks like a decent spec too although strange it hasn't got keyless what with the other spec it has.

Yes, I though it strange too.

With W211's, I can never understand why on pre-facelift models, the trim around the gear selector is silver, regardless of the rest of the interior trim. Always strikes me as both odd and wrong. Rectified with the facelift.

Can that bit of the trim be replaced on a pre-facelift model? :dk:

I think you can still buy carbon-fibre effect Fablon...:D

i liked that alot... but not enough to justify those miles!

first time ive seen that color in an E55 though

Although it by no means looks like a bad example, I think a saloon with 142k+ miles will struggle at that money, unless it truly is ‘mint’ as it says ;)

Colour and spec are usually down to personal preference but most people buying cars at this age would probably be interested in the service records - what’s due, what’s been done, outstanding MoT advisories etc. And cars with higher mileages usually attract people looking for a cheap car/bargain IMHO :cool:

All in - looks a decent enough car, but on the high end of average miles/condition/owners and probably needs odds and sods doing as do any of these cars at this sort of age etc. Wouldn’t say it was mint or extremely rare in that respect, perhaps £7/8k worth to someone who’s keen on the colour etc? :thumb:

Although it by no means looks like a bad example, I think a saloon with 142k+ miles will struggle at that money, unless it truly is ‘mint’ as it says ;)

Colour and spec are usually down to personal preference but most people buying cars at this age would probably be interested in the service records - what’s due, what’s been done, outstanding MoT advisories etc. And cars with higher mileages usually attract people looking for a cheap car/bargain IMHO :cool:

All in - looks a decent enough car, but on the high end of average miles/condition/owners and probably needs odds and sods doing as do any of these cars at this sort of age etc. Wouldn’t say it was mint or extremely rare in that respect, perhaps £7/8k worth to someone who’s keen on the colour etc? :thumb:

Spot on Will!

Personally I think around £7.5k is fair for that car considering the mileage, I don’t think the colour adds much in terms of price.

Personally if I was looking for a saloon I’d check this out - £1500 more but with 60K less miles, cleaner recent MOT history and a similarly high spec:

Auto Trader logo

The red car is probably fine, just seems overpriced for the mileage unless there’s something I’m missing? Replacing brake pipes if necessary isn’t the end of the world but at £9500 you wouldn’t want to have to spend out on those straight away either! :)

Love the look of that car:thumb:
High miles I guess but still only 10K a year and we know they are easilly capable of far more.
I agree, I think the colour is so rare (and does suit the car) that it is quite easy to see someone paying a premium over a similar mileage silver/black E55K. The panoramic roof really sets off the paintwork too.

Great car, I’m sure it’ll be snapped up soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom