w211 E55 Search P.1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks a decent and reasonably well spec'd example, honest and thorough advert too so worth a look imo :thumb:

Not keen on the rear spoiler either actually. Prefer body coloured if it must be done.

Air conditioned seats? I thought they normally had a crap fan in them that did nothing.

"Rare Private Reg which can be included"

All registrations are unique so pretty rare I would say.

Not keen on the rear spoiler either actually. Prefer body coloured if it must be done.

Air conditioned seats? I thought they normally had a crap fan in them that did nothing.

"Rare Private Reg which can be included"

All registrations are unique so pretty rare I would say.
i agree with you colour coded boot spoiler is the one.

Tbf if your worried about mpg then dont get one, But im always interested to see how much i can get out of my cars, Geeky i know lol

22 i find is the Usual ;)

22 sounds more like it, i'd be expecting a less during my honeymoon phase as we (me and the car) get to know each other:)

I can get around 30mpg in my 63 if at a constant 60-70 - doesn't happen very often mind, more like 16-18 as mostly stop / start driving :confused:

Yes the air conditioned seats are not linked to the aircon just a small fan in the seat that does nothing . I thought mine didnt work until I put a sheet of paper on the seat and it fluttered.Never noticed ant beneficial effect when on.....nice blue light though!

Best I ever got was 9mpg.

Worst was 30.1mpg.

Good day,
Planning on going to see this motor today, not too fond of the wheels however can overlook this if all is in order.

does anyone know this car, originally on 05 but currently on private plate?

Fabulous 2005.Later Shape Mercedes E55 AMG Rare Supercharged Model | eBay

Looks worth a visit.
Notice the lead coming out of the boot for a flat battery?
Do your homework and don't buy with your heart.

The performance will make you want the first one drive, but take your time and get the best you can afford.
As Gav says, check the service records thoroughly. A well looked after one is hard to find now. Too many thrashed or poor ones around.

What were you doing to be running and stationary for over an hour?
I seem to recall about 8 mpg around Longleat safari park! Usually the best I can manage is about 24.5 on a run but I haven't tried to deliberately go slowly. What's the point of that?

What were you doing to be running and stationary for over an hour?
I seem to recall about 8 mpg around Longleat safari park! Usually the best I can manage is about 24.5 on a run but I haven't tried to deliberately go slowly. What's the point of that?

That was an emissions test for the MOT David:D
That was 1 hr 12mins after I dropped the car off. No idea how long it had been running.

5.4 Supercharged V8 !! Economy driving having a laugh arnt we?
Drive them like they have been stolen withing national speed limits of coures:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom