W211 E55 Sport Cat Recommendation?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL03WLY

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 03'
Hi,

Any recommendations for Sport Cats for E55?

I'm reading mixed reviews on 200 Cell cats passing MOT. Any running this already able to post their experiences with MOT emissions etc?

Thanks

Hi,

Any recommendations for Sport Cats for E55?

I'm reading mixed reviews on 200 Cell cats passing MOT. Any running this already able to post their experiences with MOT emissions etc?

Thanks
My Ex W211 E55, had both OEM cats deleted, resonator deleted, and bespoke one off exhaust system with 200 cell cats, all with standard rear boxes, went through at least 7-8 MOTs by local Mercedes dealership, no problems. Hope that helps.

My Ex W211 E55, had both OEM cats deleted, resonator deleted, and bespoke one off exhaust system with 200 cell cats, all with standard rear boxes, went through at least 7-8 MOTs by local Mercedes dealership, no problems. Hope that helps.

Brilliant. Thank you Ricky that helps. I’ve seen some Magnaflow 200 Cell ones I’ll probably go with.

Any difference in volume between oem primary cats and the 200 cell in its place? Does it add any rasp?

I'm glad i removed my secondary cats along with the resonators. As you can see from the photo I took, it's very restrictive. In its place i kept a H pipe straight through configuration. The exhaust layout for both e55 and e63 is the same on the w211/s211.

20220406_165849.jpg20220406_165838.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom