w211 e55k Cheap and not Silver or Black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Text sent :)

Eye's wide open...

Cheap for a reason.

No sat sav so shouldn’t have the big screen Comand.
Condition... so so.

Could break it and easily get your money back if it was a dog. Tbh i think it looks quite a straight car from the pics, also I’d like to think at mileage most of the common bits that go would have been replaced already. But yes further inspection needed.

Cheap for a reason.

No sat sav so shouldn’t have the big screen Comand.
Condition... so so.

Why do you think it has no sat nav? I cannot see the head unit in any of the pictures.

I reckon you could have it for £5K.

The wheels need refurbishing? Good; they can go back to silver - that dark colour looks sh1t with the blue paintwork.

At that mileage it's quite likely to be near to needing its third set of engine/gearbox mounts, and if they haven't already been done welding on the downpipe/cat joints, resealing the breathers on the camshaft covers, paintwork on the front of the rear wheel arches, and the rear brake pipes replacing.

For all that, I'm with Merc85; it looks quite straight. It did its first 90K miles in its first three years, which I think is a good thing, and it certainly can't have been used as a taxi. It may actually be a shed in the cold light of day, but if not: An E55K for £5K? That really would be the ultimate 'a lot of car for the money'!

Datacard attached for anyone interested.
Option 527 is Comand. It doesn't have it but has a CD changer (Option 819)

Attachments

• WDB2110762A275559.pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
Hadn't thought of that; I've only ever had estates, where you can't see the sat nav in the load area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom