W211 E55K preferably 2004 on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e55nick

Car
E55K 04 Silver
Hi all, looking for a forum E55K if there is one out there and the owner is looking to sell. I have seen the usual offerings from the normal sites, but I'm looking for something that's been well looked after. Many thanks

Hi John, bought it in April 2013 and sold it in July 2013 to pay for new carpets in the new house. I am now in a position to own another one, this time for keeps. I toyed with the idea of V12, but too many posts and my own research are telling me to stay away. The E55 for me is just the perfect car for me, it's got enough room in the back, etc etc. Above all, it's the way it made me smile every time I pressed the start/stop button. I always said I'd be getting another as soon as possible, and now it is.

Good ones are getting harder to find, they are still out there though

The 'good' ones on the usual sites are overpriced too IMHO. BUT they will eventually sell as the rubbish slowly disappears. For £8K I could get an estate in Birmingham, there was even a low miles 2003 saloon in silver in Nottingham, but that soon sold as it was reasonably priced. Guess there could be a new forum member soon?

I have been on the lookout for a while now, not bored yet.

Volks speed in Ashstead has just put one on ebay which sounds a good one.

Are you saying an 04 plate is only with 8k??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom