w211 e63 best one for sale humm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
I do that love the phrases, "Best one for sale" "Best example out there" Cleanest one ever etc etc

What with bonnet lines all over the place rusty brakes from cleaning it and letting it sit and not doing the slam panel/engine bay ? :rolleyes:

Wasn't this one for sale at auction a while back?

Last edited:
Yes I think you're right, can't be that many in that colour? Amazes me what people think they can ask for a car because they give it a detail and some BS advert.

Is a nice colour though, has to be said. Low mileage and does look from the pictures to be in stunning condition. Maybe 3/4k over priced.

You are just jealous of the detail work merc855😉

Is a nice colour though, has to be said. Low mileage and does look from the pictures to be in stunning condition. Maybe 3/4k over priced.

You are just jealous of the detail work merc855😉
Not at all, for the money id rather have this, he could have just executed the finish abit better lol :p

They are going to MOT though which is nice of them.

No tax or SORN since July 2019 or MOT since October but they have driven it 500 miles!

They are going to MOT though which is nice of them.

No tax or SORN since July 2019 or MOT since October but they have driven it 500 miles!
not after they had washed it pmsl

25F1B84D-AABE-4540-9CE3-94C735C4FF26.jpeg
What this one Roger ? Lol

Now that is stunning, wow, that puts my spec list to Shame. That really is a beauty. Great find. I'll be honest I'm not personally a fan of the interior but to some that is perfect.

Looks in cracking condition. And like you merc85 I would rather have that monster. 👍

Now that is stunning, wow, that puts my spec list to Shame. That really is a beauty. Great find. I'll be honest I'm not personally a fan of the interior but to some that is perfect.

Looks in cracking condition. And like you merc85 I would rather have that monster. 👍
I love the interior! I can't stand Black interiors pmsl, Wish my E had a light one, I like the wood in that too, I love the look of the Pre face lift 212's

I do love the colour (still, I remember it from recently).

Got to be careful you don't scrape up wild animals in the gap between the fog lights and bonnet.

Hideously overpriced though.

I love the interior! I can't stand Black interiors pmsl, Wish my E had a light one, I like the wood in that too, I love the look of the Pre face lift 212's
I'm of the same opinion. Had too many with black interiors. That one is really nice inside.

Call me boring but I do like black interiors. It's the two tone that's putting me off. Our E320 S211 has a light interior and I really like it. I just find the light and the dark colours a bit hard on the eyes. Agree with the pre facelift w212's I really like the look.

Hit a Roe Deer with that John i doubt you'd notice till you got home lol

Totally wrong price for that car, at that money you can get yourself into a nice W212 5.5 TT or save yourself 10k and get an E55k and enjoy that whine. 😎

Hit a Roe Deer with that John i doubt you'd notice till you got home lol

Be like this:

rorqual_whales_wide.jpg

I've had to many cars with light interiors with previous Bmw's funny isn't it we all have different preferences.

I need to start saving a hell of a lot to put my S211 project on hold, to afford the w212 Merc85 has uploaded to the thread 🤔🤔😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom