w211 e63 best one for sale humm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I do that love the phrases, "Best one for sale" "Best example out there" Cleanest one ever etc etc

What with bonnet lines all over the place rusty brakes from cleaning it and letting it sit and not doing the slam panel/engine bay ? :rolleyes:

Wasn't this one for sale at auction a while back?
I would genuinely love to meet someone who genuinely believes the type of bollocks the seller is spouting:

“You know what, I was a little worried about paying way over the odds for the E63 but I knew I’d done the right thing once I read this: This is certainly a big investment for someone and really needs to go to someone which understands and appreciates what this acctually is”

🤯

I've had to many cars with light interiors with previous Bmw's funny isn't it we all have different preferences.

I need to start saving a hell of a lot to put my S211 project on hold, to afford the w212 Merc85 has uploaded to the thread 🤔🤔😂
Dam glad it's not a estate lol

Totally wrong price for that car, at that money you can get yourself into a nice W212 5.5 TT or save yourself 10k and get an E55k and enjoy that whine. 😎

Would be a rather tired or ropey 5.5 for that budget I would have thought. 6.2 roar they don't need to whine 😉

Which is why a few C63 owners have fitted a supercharger to their M156 engine.
Forced induction = Power.
Yes Rog, that’s a route I wouldn’t mind going down tbh! However, the 5.5TT will still be superior IMO

Now that is a much classier interior.

For the record, mine is black ... as in common or garden black. Nothing wrong with it apart from the act that it is unmistakably .... black.

Oh for a beige or grey/light blue interior ... but I bought it for the engine. (V12 TT).

Nice enough car and quite a unique spec etc but where on earth are they getting £38k of extras from?

I can’t be bothered to try and add it all up but perhaps £15-20k at a push depending on the cost of the leather and the wood, but certainly closer to that than £38k of extras!

Neither of those cars are clean enough for the mileage etc though, even the W212 needs a proper valet, wheel refurb, exhausts looks filthy etc - not a patch on your ‘55 Gav :cool:

For the cost, it wouldn't be worth doing on an E63 when a 5.5TT could be bought for a lot less than the s/c modification.
IMO of course;)
Completely with you there 👍

When the 32 is sold I’ll look into a V8 😎

All AMG engines are special - I’m a big fan of forced induction though. ;)
I didn't say they weren't special. I don't see to many 5.5 up for the cost of them 6.2 units mentioned in this thread. My point is the 5.5 has a premium over the 6.2 as it's the newer engine. The 6.2 has a stake of budget also. The W212 above is alot of car for the money. Not all like or want forced induction.

Me for one 😉

Nice enough car and quite a unique spec etc but where on earth are they getting £38k of extras from?

I can’t be bothered to try and add it all up but perhaps £15-20k at a push depending on the cost of the leather and the wood, but certainly closer to that than £38k of extras!

Neither of those cars are clean enough for the mileage etc though, even the W212 needs a proper valet, wheel refurb, exhausts looks filthy etc - not a patch on your ‘55 Gav :cool:

That is one mighty high spec vehicle. The distronic, the wheels, rear blind, side blinds, night vision, rear entertainment package, dynamic multi contour seats, Pana roof. They come to quite a bit.

When you say not clean enough for the mileage what do you mean exactly?

You sang the praises of your forced induction E55 Tom.
What has changed? Genuine question.

I still do, is a amazing out the box unit.

Personally I just like the jekel and Hyde carracter the 6.2 gives. So like 500 just pottering about but at the switch of a button it's a hooligan. Thats the best way I can describe it. Plus I've done the Induction route with as you say the 55k. I didn't mod mine it was totally standard. The power my 555k put down and my present 63 6.2 does is plentiful for me. I'm not a track enthusiastic guy I just like off the shelf plug and play. The 6.2 does that in Abundance. I think If I had got the w211 63 before the 55k I may still have it I don't know.
N/A power of delivery has to be experienced I think also. I think that answers your question Roger.😉

I genuinely really like my 63 w212. My only slight negative is that the ride is just a small bit less cushioned to that of the 55k.i think the 63 w211 would be perfect. But I think you would lose the agilibity of the w212 chassis which is like night and day compared to the w211.

P.S did I mention the noise it makes also. 😉👍

That is one mighty high spec vehicle. The distronic, the wheels, rear blind, side blinds, night vision, rear entertainment package, dynamic multi contour seats, Pana roof. They come to quite a bit.

When you say not clean enough for the mileage what do you mean exactly?
Yes it’s a well specced car for sure, but I don’t think those options would have cost £38k.

My guess is about half that. The Oasis report would be the easiest way to do it but you can work it out from the price list otherwise.

It really hasn’t got everything - eg ceramic brakes or carbon fibre stuff.

When I say it’s not clean enough, I mean considering the sort of car it is I’d have put a little more effort into preparation - ie a thorough detail and wheel refurb in the correct finish etc. Being picky but the grubby centre console, rusty wheel bolts and the exhaust tips don’t show it in it’s best light IMHO :)

DA3C9C99-2FBF-476D-A4A8-D783C5C8C08D.jpegD07EA9BF-DD3A-42DB-8110-6A1A29903303.jpeg594FC9FA-BB76-466B-936C-37BFC1D1C3AA.jpeg495EDC4E-5524-45DB-A23F-D06727DD6DEE.jpeg0C5C3F0B-18A7-4219-A666-746EE87B613B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom