W211 E63 Wagon 7 Seater!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What’s not to like low miles space,great spec and rarity value,as for price I’m not sure it’s that ott.

Head bolts - It’s got to be in the affected range.

Nice car but strong money for a 211 :)

Id rather have a s211 m113k over a 211 with a m156 regardless of miles

is it worth £7500 more than this? (also a 7 seater) Saved Adverts

No, it's not, to any sensible person. On the other hand, if you absolutely positively must have a low-mileage seven-seat E-class AMG, that genuinely is a very rare car you're after, so somebody might buy it.

Tw4t dealer, though; " All Transactions subject to £149 admin fee" and "All Vehicle Sales are subject to a £99 Administration Fee", in two different places in the ad. You're hoping to sell a £20K car, and you want a little more? FFS...:rolleyes:

I went to look at a ML420 at this dealer a while back, The underside was rotten and the car was dirty, Id hope this car lives upto to its asking price.

Well after all the hype it is a 2008 motor for nearly £20 grand,ok very low mileage but lots of parts are 11 years old,sorry I know I am a old duffer but I can think of lots of cars I would buy before this at that price.

Strangely no images of the driver's seat, steering wheel or dash ...

I'm not sure if the draw would be the 7 seats or the low miles. If the former I'd assume you would want to use it so the low miles and premium therein would work against you. In that case you'd choose an e5 as there is greater choice with 7 seats.
At that money I'd save a bit more and buy a 5.5 anyway.
There really are looking for a very specific buyer.

At that money I'd save a bit more and buy a 5.5 anyway.

The thing is, there were no 212s with seven seats, so if you must have seven seats in an E-class estate, that is one of the last ever.

The thing is, there were no 212 AMGs or E500s with seven seats, so if you must have seven seats in an E-class estate, that is one of the last ever.

Minor clarification - you can still get 212 seven seaters, but not with a V8 :)

Retro-fit is possible, however pricey for the parts :thumb:

Unusual wood trim, never seen that before.

Funny Crease on the rear seat, No overmats unless there in the boot like most car dealers seem to put them these dayso_O No storage box behind the rear seats that i can see? were they all specced with that?

Suspension also looks high? unless the button has been pressed whilst valeting of course. Humm

Nope i think the Brown s212 7 seater with 40k is a better buy, 2k cheaper and alot newer, If you like brown of course lol

Unusual wood trim, never seen that before.

I think it’s the standard wood Peter, but badly faded.

For some reason the slightly later 211s seem to fade quicker than the older ones.

Funny Crease on the rear seat, No overmats unless there in the boot like most car dealers seem to put them these dayso_O No storage box behind the rear seats that i can see? were they all specced with that?

Suspension also looks high? unless the button has been pressed whilst valeting of course. Humm

Nope i think the Brown s212 7 seater with 40k is a better buy, 2k cheaper and alot newer, If you like brown of course lol

I saw the crease too, I’m sure it’ll come out in time. Perhaps they had something rested on there or the result of using a child seat in the back?

You can see the suspension is raised from the picture of the centre console buttons ;)

Not sure on the storage box - it would show on the datacard though. Would be worth asking about the mats, as AMG mats for the later E63 211s were really expensive last time I heard. Not sure if the earlier ones fit properly?

Tw4t dealer, though; " All Transactions subject to £149 admin fee" and "All Vehicle Sales are subject to a £99 Administration Fee", in two different places in the ad. You're hoping to sell a £20K car, and you want a little more? FFS...:rolleyes:

There's always some numpty willing to buy an over-priced car from a twatty dealer like this.

The dealer probably makes said punters bring their own Vaseline too.

To be honest there’s plenty of nice cars for sale from less than ideal garages/vendors, likewise plenty of below average cars for sale from main dealers etc.

If you’re in the market for a low mileage/niche car such as this you don’t often get to choose where you’re going to find one. So long as the car checks out I wouldn’t worry too much about their silly T&Cs etc.

To me the right car is more important than the garage. One you have to deal with for a day or two only, the other you’ll be living with for months or years to come :)

Still irritating, though. And although it's definitely a niche car, I don't think it's a £20K car either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom