W211 E65 front bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Artikelnummer: 330737749882

Thought I might like to see this fitted to someones W211 in blighty, selfishly so I can see what it looks like!

Is need to restrain myself from buying it for my own car.

**Just to edit this, seems my link has not worked, (sorry) will try and repost it, but this is on German Ebay, just pop in 'W211 E65AMG' and there it is. To me it looks awesome.

Last edited:
This is mine - a factory fitted AMG kit (2008), but it's different to the ebay one in your link :dk:.
P1000254-1.jpg

032.jpg

Thanks Paul, now I see it in its full glory, not too sure.
Where do you guys find all this stuff...? I need to move ito the 21st century!

Artikelnummer: 330737749882

Thought I might like to see this fitted to someones W211 in blighty, selfishly so I can see what it looks like!

Is need to restrain myself from buying it for my own car.

**Just to edit this, seems my link has not worked, (sorry) will try and repost it, but this is on German Ebay, just pop in 'W211 E65AMG' and there it is. To me it looks awesome.

Ricky, you must be getting bored mate, no good lol.

buy these, they look cool! Carlsson UK : Mercedes Benz, Smart, McLaren

Very Good Paul, LOL, you probaly summed it up mate, I blame no Goodwood, no Vmax, do i want to go to Santa, still not sure, what to spend money on, that I aklready know I cannot, or can I!

One has returned to a silver colour, but alas NS one still gold, brake up grade, give that some thought as well, Simon

Sorry to hear that mate, mine took a fair beating at Goodwood and seem to be much more squeaky than before.

Ricky, your car looks slick as it is, if you do upgrade dont go for anything aftermarket, keep to oem and the E63 front would it!

send me a pm when ready and i`ll help you source the bits!

This is mine - a factory fitted AMG kit (2008), but it's different to the ebay one in your link :dk:.
P1000254-1.jpg

032.jpg

I know a member who has a complete OEM AMG bumper for post 2006 cars. Same as the one in John's pic, complete with grills, fogs, etc.

Drop me a PM and I can forward the details.

I know a member who has a complete OEM AMG bumper for post 2006 cars. Same as the one in John's pic, complete with grills, fogs, etc.

Drop me a PM and I can forward the details.

I wouldnt swap that with the E55 bumper as nice as it is, E63 bumper it totally different look with the vents at the sides and lower front grill which Ricky will need for the heat exchanger to fit under.

I wouldnt swap that with the E55 bumper as nice as it is, E63 bumper it totally different look with the vents at the sides and lower front grill which Ricky will need for the heat exchanger to fit under.

Does that mean that there are two types of AMG bodykits Alps?

I note yours is described as E63 facelift and mine (though not an AMG) is described as an AMG bodykit but clearly doesn't have the vents.

Mine is factory fit 2008.

Edit - I see it now Alps, I'd never noticed that the E63 was different to the AMG bodykit (which is more like the E55).

That solves my comment at post #6 :thumb:.

Last edited:
Does that mean that there are two types of AMG bodykits Alps?

I note yours is described as E63 facelift and mine (though not an AMG) is described as an AMG bodykit but clearly doesn't have the vents.

Mine is factory fit 2008.

Edit - I see it now Alps, I'd never noticed that the E63 was different to the AMG bodykit (which is more like the E55).

That solves my comment at post #6 :thumb:.

Hi John

MB still do it with the C class, the AMG bodykit they sell with the standard models is different to the C63 bodykit (no vents for a start!)

I guess it still gives the AMG variant that little bit more uniqueness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom