W211 electrical gremlins?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Benji1987

Car
W211 E55 AMG
hello all
My e55 seems to have a few niggles which I’m worried may turn into a rather expensive repair.

First one
Once in a blue moon the suspension raising symbol appears on the dash for no reason, turn the car off and it disappears the next time and works perfectly
Second
Whenever I go to unlock the car it’s pot luck as to which key will actually unlock or lock the car! The light on the key won’t flash press it a few times and eventually it will work, will do it with both keys! Battery’s have been changed.

The buttons on the handle don’t seem to want to work but I don’t actually have the key card, does it only work with that?

Does the central door lock pump in the boot control the lumbar support to?

Can anyone pin point the location of the secondary air pump relay please

Thanks in advance

hello all
My e55 seems to have a few niggles which I’m worried may turn into a rather expensive repair.

First one
Once in a blue moon the suspension raising symbol appears on the dash for no reason, turn the car off and it disappears the next time and works perfectly
Second
Whenever I go to unlock the car it’s pot luck as to which key will actually unlock or lock the car! The light on the key won’t flash press it a few times and eventually it will work, will do it with both keys! Battery’s have been changed.

The buttons on the handle don’t seem to want to work but I don’t actually have the key card, does it only work with that?

Does the central door lock pump in the boot control the lumbar support to?

Can anyone pin point the location of the secondary air pump relay please

Thanks in advance

Have you changed the batteries in the fobs?

The door buttons on mine don’t work , think it’s caused by water getting in them over time. Wouldn’t worry about it.

Not sure about the suspension one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom