w211 Engine bay Plastic cover's ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Does anyone know the correct part number for these covers?

Were they ever avalible in the uk for the Pre facelift cars? Just thinking abit of weather protection cant be a bad thing not the my car really gets wet lol.

enginebaypic.jpg

Will the 2006> facelift covers fit if not?

Hi,
On the CLS 219 they appeared on the cars with the 806 build code and the covers for the CLS as far as I recall (I can double check tomorrow on my CLS55) the covers have 211 Pt. No.s, and as my car is exactly like the 211 under the bonnet I see no reason why they wouldn't fit yours.
Besides the covers you will need the plastic fixings which slip in under the rubber seal under the bonnet.
The covers IIRC are about £20-25 each, the plastic fixings I cant remember exactly about £2 each.
If no one else comes up with the pt. no.s I will take the numbers from mine tomorrow for you.

You got any part numbers for the facelift?

Alps Trikes again, Ordered

a2118320508 x1
a2118320608 x1
a2118310014 x2
a2118310114 x2
a0029880542 x4

Delivery Next week lol

Will be a job to fit as early cars don't have the slots for the covers to fit in. Let us know how you're getting on.

Will be a job to fit as early cars don't have the slots for the covers to fit in. Let us know how you're getting on.

Will do, im sure i will figure summit out even if it means buying a new Plastic scuttle.

the slots are one of the parts, its a plastic bit that the clip goes into

VERY easy retrofit!

Strange that some (early?) W211s didnt have them.

I have them fitted on my CLS and its amazing how much water they shield, especially as one of the main fuse boxes is located underneath.

Last edited:
I think 2005 they were on as standard, so only a few E55`s had them

the slots are one of the parts, its a plastic bit that the clip goes into

VERY easy retrofit!

I don't know. I don't want to mess it up.

^ Lol. I should have read that first:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom