W211 Estate ISOFIX Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercMagic

Car
S211 E320 CDI, Boxster S, e91 330i
First post here so hello all!

I'm looking to buy a w211 320 CDI estate but am struggling to find any sport spec cars with ISOFIX. Was this even an option back then? I've seen some avantgard and elegance spec cars with the mounting but not a sport.

Can these be retrofitted? The cars seem to have the holes in the chassis where the mounts attach but it seems the rear bench design may limit access to the mountings when in position.

Any input appreciated!

Cheers

First post here so hello all!

I'm looking to buy a w211 320 CDI estate but am struggling to find any sport spec cars with ISOFIX. Was this even an option back then? I've seen some avantgard and elegance spec cars with the mounting but not a sport.

Can these be retrofitted? The cars seem to have the holes in the chassis where the mounts attach but it seems the rear bench design may limit access to the mountings when in position.

Any input appreciated!

Cheers

My e320cdi sport saloon also has no isofix but has holes in carpet under seat and bolt holes. Also mentioned them in hand book. Phoned mb Leicester part department and they said they don't supply or even have them on there system so they don't exist! I find this hard to believe when even a bottom of the range ford would have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom