W211 Estate 'Soft' Boot Liner wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crash

Car
BMW 430D M Sport Gran Coupe XDrive
Hi one and all,

Does anyone know of a 'soft' boot liner for a W211 Estate? I say soft but what I really mean is rollable/foldable/stowable. That way when I use the rear seats in the boot I can just roll up the mat and lay it across the footwell behind the front seats. I currently have a stiff rubber protector which is great but slightly impractical. Ideally the new mat will be waterproof at least. Last resort if I cannot find anything will be a waterproof picnic rug laid out in the boot but it will look a bit cr**py I think.

Any thoughts anyone? I have looked on ebay and the web in general and keep coming up with the regular liners with a raised lip.

Cheers

Nice Boot Liners

Paul,
Do an eBay advanced search for member "Areches" then link from one of his listings to send him a message - he makes (to order / measure) exactly the sort of boot liner you're looking for. Give him the exact details of your car.

I bought one November last year for my W203 (2001) Estate, he put zips down the front sides FOC so I can leave it in place when I fold the rear seat for tip trips etc, it has a roll out flap to protect the rear bumper when loading - and it only takes a minute or two to install or remove, it's flexible cloth so folds up quite small. It's also waterproof and washable! A neighbour was so impressed she bought one for her 08 E estate! Cost was £60 delivered, took a couple of weeks as it's made to measure.

The guy's name is Ashley Bagshaw and he's really helpful.

If you're near Ashford in Kent you're welcome to come and have a look!

Thanks Chris I will look him up. Sounds like it is just the thing!

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom