W211 faults after battery failure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bogdand

Car
Mercedes E class W211
Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago, my W211 Varta battery went flat. I replaced it with SuperBatt 100AH 850CCA , I followed the procedure with resetting the battery, leaving it off for 15 mins and then installing it but ever since I fitted it, the car has been constantly giving me different errors and very often the engine runs for a few seconds even after I've removed the key from contact. The engine light is on but it is still driveable. The car was perfectly fine and no errors were present prior to the battery going dead. I've been to many electricians and mechanics and they are all saying different things. Error list below.

2244-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit A1 (instrument cluster)

2241-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit A7/3 (traction system hydraulic unit)

2209-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit N47-5 (ESP and BAS control module)

2210-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit N15/5 (Electronic selector lever module control unit)

2243-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit N93 (Central gatewat control unit)

2201-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit N73 (EIS [EZS] control unit)

2211-000 No or incorrect CAN message from control unit N15/3 (ETC [EGS] control unit)

U0101 Generic - Lost communication with TCM

U0155 Generic - Lost communication with instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control Module

9071 Component K57/2 (Auxiliary battery relay) or the signal wire to the component is faulty

9092 Component G1/7 (Auxiliary battery) is faulty or not installed

930E Synchronisation of the DTC memory cannot be ensured

9470 R22/3 (Heater booster (HB/ZH/ZUH)) Electrical fault

Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated please.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Bogdan

CAN message faults were stored ones (probably due to low voltage communication failed)? What DTC are coming back?
Check your aux battery relay, aux battery fuse, and aux battery condition. Check all fuses, battery connection may have fblown one.

When the battery died on my e350 I had over 60 error codes . I deleted them all and ran the car , they didn't return with the new battery .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom