W211 Front Cup Holders

als

Car
2006 W211 (Facelift) E280 CDI Estate
I don't have ANY cup holders in the front of my E280 Estate. Can I get something cheaply to fit in the hole in front of the centre armrest?

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Those are the correct ones, but as many people here will tell you, me included, they are very annoying and get in the way, as they were designed for a LHD car and unfold towards the drivers side of the car.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
Those are the correct ones, but as many people here will tell you, me included, they are very annoying and get in the way, as they were designed for a LHD car and unfold towards the drivers side of the car.
Very, very annoying in fact.

Without doubt the most annoying thing I have ever purchased, particularly so because mine was very difficult to get out again!

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
And (on the 210 anyway) liquid on the gear selector area leads to big problems.

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
Why not get one of those hats with drinks on either side that you drink through straws....

OP
OP
als

als

Car
2006 W211 (Facelift) E280 CDI Estate
Thanks guys. I'll give it a miss I think. Probably safer to use the cup holders in the rear armrest ;-)

jb73118

Car
2007 E280 CDI Avantgarde Estate
I guess I'm the only one on here who thinks the MB one is actually ok? The raised bit is to the right of the centre console so, once you get used to it, your arm naturally falls to the left when you need to select another gear. Have to admit though that I rarely use the raised cup holder - normally just a can of Irn Bru in the recessed one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom