W211 Front Cup Holders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

als

Car
2017 E220d AMG Line Estate White
I don't have ANY cup holders in the front of my E280 Estate. Can I get something cheaply to fit in the hole in front of the centre armrest?

Those are the correct ones, but as many people here will tell you, me included, they are very annoying and get in the way, as they were designed for a LHD car and unfold towards the drivers side of the car.

Those are the correct ones, but as many people here will tell you, me included, they are very annoying and get in the way, as they were designed for a LHD car and unfold towards the drivers side of the car.

Very, very annoying in fact.

Without doubt the most annoying thing I have ever purchased, particularly so because mine was very difficult to get out again!

And (on the 210 anyway) liquid on the gear selector area leads to big problems.

Why not get one of those hats with drinks on either side that you drink through straws....

Thanks guys. I'll give it a miss I think. Probably safer to use the cup holders in the rear armrest ;-)

I guess I'm the only one on here who thinks the MB one is actually ok? The raised bit is to the right of the centre console so, once you get used to it, your arm naturally falls to the left when you need to select another gear. Have to admit though that I rarely use the raised cup holder - normally just a can of Irn Bru in the recessed one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom