W211 HID bulbs. What you got fitted?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MORGANpl

Car
Mercedes W212 E350 AMG Bluetec Night Edition Premium Plus
I'm looking to replace the his bulb. I'm between Osram night breaker and Osram cool blue.
Has anyone fitted them? What's the light output and which ones would be better? Thanks

Er, I used Lunex 4300K and replaced both sides.

They seem every bit as good as originals and cost £23 the pair delivered. No problems so far.

Steve

I'm looking to replace the his bulb. I'm between Osram night breaker and Osram cool blue.
Has anyone fitted them? What's the light output and which ones would be better? Thanks

Unless you want less light output stay away from the blue ones.

Osram NB and Cool Blue are standard halogen aren't they? Your title suggests you are looking for HIDs? :dk:

Osram NB and Cool Blue are standard halogen aren't they? Your title suggests you are looking for HIDs? :dk:
No they are not. They doing them as hid as well.

I thought the same thing but thought I'd google them before commenting just in case :bannana:

Purchased a 4300k generic bulb from HIDs direct. Cost, £10 so got a couple. The bulb has lasted for two years and still going.

Would never get osram higher output bulbs again, had both bulbs blow in a short space of time, amazon reviews had similar stories about the short lifespan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom