w211 intelligent lighting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

terry@yarmouth

Car
E280 cdi elegance 7g
anyone help with this one. new car (to me anyway) when going left or right at night, light on the foglight on the side your going round comes on, then you straighten up goes out, i know this is supposed to help to see round corners but all its doing is annoying me. is there anyway this can be switched off without losing the rest of the functions, just want to stop the foglights coming on ?

Have a look through the cluster menus, probably an option to switch on/off somewhere in there.

anyone help with this one. new car (to me anyway) when going left or right at night, light on the foglight on the side your going round comes on, then you straighten up goes out, i know this is supposed to help to see round corners but all its doing is annoying me. is there anyway this can be switched off without losing the rest of the functions, just want to stop the foglights coming on ?

I have this feature on my W211 and I love it, living in an unlit rural area its invaluable to me. The manual (page 147) states that the intelligent light system can be switched off in the settings sub-menu in the instrument cluster. However, it only mentions the Motorway and Extended fog lamp modes so you may be unlucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom