W211 Keyless entry - door handle switch failure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes BRABUSK8 got mine, with a good discount and very helpful.

Thanks all for your updates. I think I'll get
my mech. to do it. ;)

***Bumping this***
Hi! I do have a 2004 E320CDI Wagon. Earlier i have changed 2 keyless go doorhandles on the front doors, but now they`re broken again, because of water.
Living in Norway, the cost of one doorhandle is about £400, and i now need 3 of them.
Is there a cheaper fix, or do i need to buy new ones. And if i have to, have they made a new type of handles that will keep the water out? If i have to stick with the old model of handles, does anyone of you know of good dealer with good prices on the internet?

I had had 3 handles go on my last 211 E500 and another 3 on my current cls55. As I remeber the handles are abour £130ish and are pretty easy to fit. They used to come colour coded and painted to your car bat the last two cls handles came in primer and had to be painted by MB Brooklands

In the end they always have to be programmed and coded again by MB, is that correct?

***Bumping this***
Hi! I do have a 2004 E320CDI Wagon. Earlier i have changed 2 keyless go doorhandles on the front doors, but now they`re broken again, because of water.
Living in Norway, the cost of one doorhandle is about £400, and i now need 3 of them.
Is there a cheaper fix, or do i need to buy new ones. And if i have to, have they made a new type of handles that will keep the water out? If i have to stick with the old model of handles, does anyone of you know of good dealer with good prices on the internet?

Try this company and have them repaired. A lot cheaper than new handles. Just across the borden in Sweden too:)

Welcome to the Frontpage!

Thx, I'll check it up. Found the buttons on eBay and a DIY on YouTube. Maybe i,Il try it myself...

If you want to post up your email I can send a couple of helpful articles with photos of a DIY repair on these handles.
The file sizes are too large to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom