W211 Lemforder Part Numbers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

golf2

Car
W211 E320 CDI
Hi, I'm trying to order a transmission mount for my 2003 W211 E320 CDI OM648.

I've checked the Lemforder catalogue and I'm seeing two available part numbers but I cannot tell the difference between the two, and work out which one I need!

The Lemforder part numbers which are showing as compatible are 3387601 and 3387501.

Has anyone any experience with changing their transmission mount and know the difference between these two part numbers?

Thanks

I've checked the Lemforder catalogue and I'm seeing two available part numbers but I cannot tell the difference between the two, and work out which one I need!

The Lemforder part numbers which are showing as compatible are 3387601 and 3387501.

Has anyone any experience with changing their transmission mount and know the difference between these two part numbers?

Thanks
Autodoc and Eurocarparts both have number plate checkers , maybe narrow it down via their sites ?

Thanks
Buy one from Mercedes, the transmission mount for my W211 was £38

If the mount on your car has lasted this long then why not keep to MB parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom