w211 non-genuine grill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model X & Mercedes W212 /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Hi guys,

As my front grill had a few stone chips I ordered a replacement on ebay which appeared mint, description said 'basically new just needs clean' however when it arrived the chrome was bubbling and discolouring. eBay case opened etc...

Now anyway, rather than faff around with used stuff this listing below seems to offer a brand new , but non-genuine grill for just £35. What do you guys think?

MERCEDES W211 211 E-CLASS 02-06 AVANTGARDE FRONT GRILL GRILLE NEW | eBay

Abs

If it were me, I would take the opportunity to change the grill to a proper aftermarket one with the star in the center - change the look totally. The only one that'll notice you 'replacing a few stone chips' will be you, but hey, it's your car...

If it were me, I would take the opportunity to change the grill to a proper aftermarket one with the star in the center - change the look totally. The only one that'll notice you 'replacing a few stone chips' will be you, but hey, it's your car...

I don’t like that one. :(

No problem, unfortunately for me, I love the 'center star' grill for my 2001 W203, but at £150, it would double the value of the car and I just can't justify it LOL

Haha, fair enough mate :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom