W211 NTG2.5 retrofitted, coding help needed.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simppa80

Car
White W204 Mopf 220 CDI AMG
Hi!

I have now updated my comand NTG1 to NT 2.5. Everything works fine without any coding. I have Star clone and I want to enable Green fakra for DVB-T. I can't access/see to developer mode at all?? I have enabled AUX video for rear entairment and I have now AUX in VIDEO section. DAS is 2011/07 is there problem there? Do I need earlyer DAS?

If you have enabled the aux video then that would be better to use. It is on the multipin connector in the middle of the unit on the back.

Green fakra camera input is video only and I dont know if there is a way to select it without putting the car in reverse.

Last edited:
Thanks for answer. Is there now also rear entairment enabled? Where I can buy multipin connector with RCA cables? I cant find in internet.. :(

Any recommendations for rear monitors to fit head rest's

I bought replacement headrests with built in monitors made by Xtrons.

Whether you can fit monitors in the existing headrest will depend on the size and if its deep enough otherwise you will need to use an external pod.

I havent seen a ready made one myself so you may have to make one up.

I think the part number you need are:
A 008 545 55 26
A 016 545 41 26

I have the connectors and pins but havent made a cable yet.

Edit: Found a cable set on ebay: Mercedes Adapter interface NTG 2.5 Rear Seat Entertainment,tuner tv ,ipod etc. | eBay

Thank you. I think that cable in ebay is too expensive. :eek: There is only connector and rca's That can't cost more that 20€. I think I will order those pins and connector in local dealer and made cable by my self..

I have now tryed with Multimedia interface and TV function because I have DVB-T receiver. . Why comand says TV function not availible? Could someone help with coding?

There are lots of posts about fitting DVD onto the rear of the headrests, but what about if you want to remove them and just have ordinary headrests, where can you get ordinary headrests. There must be loads going by how many people are retrofitting the DVD ones, yet very few old headrests on ebay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom