W211 S320 Battery Location

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB8701

Car
2007 Mercedes S320 W221 AMG Kit
Hi All,

Left the car for 6 weeks and its completley dead.
I have managed to get the trunk open.

Can someone confirm where the battery location is - I have a ctek charger so happy to connect that up as its the safest way

THanks in advance

Under the boot floor.

IIRC lift the boot floor and you should see it on the right. You might need to remove the under floor insert

Oh well I managed to get into the door with the key. I thought I would try to fire it up, so put the ignition on and everything fired to life!
So I thought I would see if it would turn over and it does on first crank. Maybe it went into a very deep conservation mode to conserve battery or something.

Anyway - car is as good as gold!. Never had an issue with it I would be gutted if it started now after 2.5 years!

Not bad for 6 weeks... My car would be dead at 2 weeks.

After standing for 6 weeks if you've got a Ctek I'd put it on charge to bring back to 100% charge anyway.

After standing for 6 weeks if you've got a Ctek I'd put it on charge to bring back to 100% charge anyway.

After starting it the first time I couldnt work the central locking after 1 hour.

I only started it for 5 minutes so today (finally got time) Ihave connected the Ctek Charged to the battery under the bonnet. its the starter battery.

There is no battery in the boot as far as I can see.
Its a 2007 s320.

I assumed the s class had 2 batteries?

I think the thread title is misleading, it says W211 which is an E-Class. I'm assuming you have a W221 S-Class

I think the thread title is misleading, it says W211 which is an E-Class. I'm assuming you have a W221 S-Class

*hold hands up* correct. My fault.

Anyway car is fine now. it just needed a good run, I just got back after an hours drive and left it 30 minutes and went back to it and everything is hunky dory.

Confused...so it wasn't completely dead as you said in post#1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom