W211 service manual avaliable from MB USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
MY04 SL55
MB USA have just released a W211 service manual on CD !

The problem (of course) is that MBUSA themselves only ship stuff to US addresses ... I suspect you can get it from a dealer there, or direct from MBUSA if you have an address to ship it to. (MBUSA ship service manuals direct (or they certainly used to when I bought my R129 electrical manuals))

Its part number is P2700-211-06 and its $60

Model 211 Star Service Manual Library on CD covers year 2003 to 2006. Major topics covered are Repair, Maintenance and Diagnostic Information; Wiring diagrams with component locations, parts information, service bulletins and DTB; Owners and Introduction Manual. Model line 211 includes the E320 (the CDi, 4Matic and Wagon 4Matic), E350, E500 and E55AMG.

Richard

I have spoken to MBUK and there are "no plans to release a version in the UK".

The Service Bulletin/DTB etc info for UK spec cars would have been sooooo useful..

richard said:
MB USA have just released a W211 service manual on CD !

The problem (of course) is that MBUSA themselves only ship stuff to US addresses ... I suspect you can get it from a dealer there, or direct from MBUSA if you have an address to ship it to. (MBUSA ship service manuals direct (or they certainly used to when I bought my R129 electrical manuals))

Its part number is P2700-211-06 and its $60

Model 211 Star Service Manual Library on CD covers year 2003 to 2006. Major topics covered are Repair, Maintenance and Diagnostic Information; Wiring diagrams with component locations, parts information, service bulletins and DTB; Owners and Introduction Manual. Model line 211 includes the E320 (the CDi, 4Matic and Wagon 4Matic), E350, E500 and E55AMG.

Richard

Did someone say R129 electrical manuals......?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom