W211 Sport Footrest Pedal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Major774

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W211 E55 AMG
I have just bought a new set of metal sport pedal covers from Mercedes and I am now looking for the matching footrest pedal.

Further searching has showed that the footrest is attached to the driver's side carpet and cannot be separated. I have looked into buying a used footrest from a 08 plate sport model W211, however, realised the carpet is jet black in colour. The carpet in my car is dark grey in colour.

I am guessing that the early prefacelift sport models (approx. 05/55 plates) would still have the dark grey colour carpet. Anyone on here who owns a early sport model be able to confirm the colour of their carpet. If matching, I might see how much is the footrest/carpet from Mercedes.

Alps - have you managed to get a footrest for your car?

lol, naa i gave up !

something on my to do list if i ever some across a cheap carpet!

Right... It's £201 + VAT with limited stock left from Mercedes.

I am still deciding whether to order it, or I could get a used one... cut that out and glue it down to my current carpet.

Last edited:
I have a 55 plate E350 sport and the carpet seems a really dark grey, hope that helps.

I didn't realise how much these metal sports pedals were in demand, I got to admit they look great when they are nice and clean.

Some here

ForMyMercedes.com

In the UK here

Aluminium Foot Rest with rubber stops Mercedes AMG brabus carlsson piecha sport Foot Rest [SC9988222-211] - £36.99 : CKS Performance

15713328706741b85c9c9d65d961712e.image.250x187.jpg

I didn't realise how much these metal sports pedals were in demand, I got to admit they look great when they are nice and clean.

That's why it would be nice to have a matching set. The pedal whitenemesis posted up looks like a good match, might go for one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom