W211 Suspension Kits?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sinewave

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 520 M-Sport Touring, Kawasaki ZX10R KRT (AMG Eater!)
The suspension on my 2007 E320 Sport Estate is wallowy to say the least!

Any recomendations from owners or Techs for a complete kit?

It seems that the Bilstein B12 and the Koni 4 way adjustable are the two front runners.

Bilstein kit is slightly cheaper but the Koni has adjustable dampers, now whether you'd actualy alter the settings once fitted is doubtfull so the Bilstein B12 looks the better option I feel?

Any recomendations on a complete bush kit also would be good?

I assume that the self leveling rear suspension feature would be lost with any such kit which is no big problem to me?

Cheers in advance! :)

The only comment I could make is that the E320 CDi sport suspension is far from wallowy which makes me wonder if you perhaps have a shock absorber problem?

I can help with H&R procucts if you wish. Sent me an email or PM.

You may be right Camerafodder but S211's Sports aint BMW 535 M-Sports are they and that's what I'm aiming for but in the Merc packaging.

Olly, from my research H&R don't list Cup stuff for the E class, the nearest I can get is adjustable coil over kits which are knocking on a Grand which is too much and too intense for my requirements?

Nearest reputable supplier and fitting dealer of Koni & Bilstein kits to me is Demon Tweeks in Wrexham.

Can you lower a S211 and keep the self leveling?

Can you lower a S211 and keep the self leveling?

Not sure but on the Bilstein website they list a kit specifically for the S211 Estate which is for the self leveling suspension.

Now that might mean it just fits these cars but doesn't keep the self level feature or not?

I'm not that fussed if I loose it tbh, just want a taughter handling car more befitting the sporting badge and superb engine.

New bushes all round wouldn't go a miss either me thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom