W211 torque strut bush repair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

terry@yarmouth

Car
E280 cdi elegance 7g
Looking to replace both front bushes, merc part number MA211 333 29 14' any idea of the best place to get these from. Best price wise. Bush extracter kit if there is one for these ?. Doesn't look much of a job, anything specific I should be aware of ?. Any input very much appreciated. Thanks all.

Why not just replace the complete arm, if the bush has gone id say the Ball joint cant be far behind?

Large socket and a Bench vice is what ive done before removing said bushes

been hunting round, cant find these bushes. anyone advise the best site for them , I understand that they've been updated to heavy duty ?

found them, euro car parts. anyone know if the club discount still applies if so what is it ? as there doing xmas discount, just wondering if club one is better.

found them, euro car parts. anyone know if the club discount still applies if so what is it ? as there doing xmas discount, just wondering if club one is better.

If this club code doesn't work try these from other forums which worked for me and even discounted the sale price.

Cloud - SALE

NEW - BOX

Looking to replace both front bushes, merc part number MA211 333 29 14' any idea of the best place to get these from. Best price wise. Bush extracter kit if there is one for these ?. Doesn't look much of a job, anything specific I should be aware of ?. Any input very much appreciated. Thanks all.

Trust me change the whole arm because your bound to split rubber boot the ball joint end as I did. get lemforda as well they are the best.

Change the whole arm mate.

£73 @ cpfl with code for whole arm .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom