w211 visit workshop, suspension hard airmatic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

guydewdney

MB Enthusiast
Car
906 Sprinter 313cdi
driving along, relativly slowly, suddenly the airmatic is rock hard. Symbol of car on dash with up and down arows. Restart fixed, for about a mile, repeat of symptom.

Poo.

Quick diagnostic, unfortunatly not with my software as it cant read the 211 on carsoft 7.4. paid a local indy with a cheap scanner almost the same as mine. Turned out it was front left sensor "zero point deviation". Easy to find on front left wing next to suspension top mount. Unplugged and re plugged, codes cleared, 15 miles no repetition.

Guy

My front end is on the road both sides. No warnings on the dash, it thinks everything is fine. The compressor is not running. This happened with no warning. Checked 40 Amp and 7.5 Amp fuses. Really do not know where to go next with this. I guess get codes read if there are any. Just seems odd to me that they system hasn't detected a fault. Anyone else had a similar experience?? if so what was the issue please?? Thanks in advance

My front end is on the road both sides. No warnings on the dash, it thinks everything is fine. The compressor is not running. This happened with no warning. Checked 40 Amp and 7.5 Amp fuses. Really do not know where to go next with this. I guess get codes read if there are any. Just seems odd to me that they system hasn't detected a fault. Anyone else had a similar experience?? if so what was the issue please?? Thanks in advance

This thread is nearly 5 years old, start a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom