W212 2015 E220d Bluetec mods and upgrade suggestion?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E220medic

Car
2015 W212 E220d Bluetec
Hello,

I am a young medic who just stepped into the adult world and figuring out about my life.

Bought a used E220 bluetec year ago and I am wondering if there are any upgrades that I could do in my car.

I have looked around online, most are suspension upgrades, but I am looking around for exhaust mods or make the engine raspier
Are there any mods available without messing up dpf and adblue tank?

Sincerely,

Lol, diesels and exhausts...it can be done, when I sold my 330D, the new owner removed all the cats and had no silencer...it sounded sweet but heavily polluted the environment and use to kick out smoke...

A remap may be more sensible and grown up, but if you're looking for noise, there's no replacement for displacement - get a nice V8/V8/V12 😈

In all seriousness thought , a remap where most boost is produced will give you a nicer noise from the turbo as you'll hear it (possible) spool up quicker and spin faster...

I switch between a Golf GT TDI and ML63, and dare I say I quiet like the diesel clatter, something soothing about it.

Lol, diesels and exhausts...it can be done, when I sold my 330D, the new owner removed all the cats and had no silencer...it sounded sweet but heavily polluted the environment and use to kick out smoke...

A remap may be more sensible and grown up, but if you're looking for noise, there's no replacement for displacement - get a nice V8/V8/V12 😈

In all seriousness thought , a remap where most boost is produced will give you a nicer noise from the turbo as you'll hear it (possible) spool up quicker and spin faster...

I switch between a Golf GT TDI and ML63, and dare I say I quiet like the diesel clatter, something soothing about it.
Thank you :)

The only thing I would want to do with a diesel exhuast is make it quieter. I have had V8 petrols in the past...the exhaust notex far less offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom