W212 centre hubcaps for alloy wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Almost 1y later thought I'd post some feedback

Purchased 4 ebay caps and was v happy with them.

1y on than a few car washed later, they are a total mess. Scuffed, mankey and awful.

In fact the 5y old ones that I removed and left in the boot look way better. These were the ones that came with the car.

My conclusion- false economy. Get genuine ones.

Only reason to get ebay ones if if your about to sell the car

seeing as you can get a set on ebay for £7 delivered, you could replace them 9 times before you bought one set from the dealer... even once a year your still better off than changing the OEM ones every 5 years

Almost 1y later thought I'd post some feedback

Purchased 4 ebay caps and was v happy with them.

1y on than a few car washed later, they are a total mess. Scuffed, mankey and awful.

In fact the 5y old ones that I removed and left in the boot look way better. These were the ones that came with the car.

My conclusion- false economy. Get genuine ones.

Only reason to get ebay ones if if your about to sell the car

My experience has been the opposite:D

Had my eBay AMG jobbies for over a year and they look as good as new. No complaints from me, especially considering the price.

Hi All,

I've just upgraded mine to Genuine A 222 400 22 00 9040. Really improved the look from Blue Crest to Black Crest. Not the cheapest as £68.02 for 4.

fAAAAgOZf2A-960.jpg

Chris

Those i have were fitted on my wheels 4 years ago no change in that time still as good as new . 75MM centers on Ebay .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom