W212 Changing Headlights to Xenon [White]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rp83

Car
2012 - E220
Hello,

Have a W212, 12 Plate E220. Have the DRL, the LED strip in the bumper but have usual yellow headlights. I looked around but not finding anything about which one to go for and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

R.

It's a expensive upgrade if you want to do it properly.

It needs headlamp washers and self levelling to be legal. I estimate it's going to be £2k and maybe more to do.

It's a expensive upgrade if you want to do it properly.

It needs headlamp washers and self levelling to be legal. I estimate it's going to be £2k and maybe more to do.

i was prepared for 1000-1500 but 2k or more needs another thought! Thanks anyways

rp83 said:
Yes, standard ones [yellow-ish]!

Doing it OEM would need the parts, plus a headache worth of coding, or buy an all in one aftermarket replica with HID's installed

Throw some Nightbreaker Unlimiteds in there :thumb:

Doing it OEM would need the parts, plus a headache worth of coding, or buy an all in one aftermarket replica with HID's installed

Throw some Nightbreaker Unlimiteds in there :thumb:

Pardon me if this is not allowed - but you have something where you can point me? I googled and most came back with US websites and videos :(

Ta

Thanks a lot! I think one on ebay looks like an easy fix to my non existent problem!! I read up on the product description but cudnt work out if this is just a board and i need the bulbs separately? also if you know what does garage usually charge for this kinda fittings?

once again, thanks a lot for your time n help!

rp83 said:
Pardon me if this is not allowed - but you have something where you can point me? I googled and most came back with US websites and videos :( Ta

All in one headlights (not sure if they stock your model I haven't looked) ~ http://wplamps.com or try Mars performance in Australia

For Nightbreakers head into the Osram page on Amazon, a pair for £15 :thumb: make sure when you search Nightbreakers you choose the ones sold by Osram themselves not the other sellers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom