W212 Driver's Seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alandeal

Car
W212
Hello,
I have a 2015 W212 Saloon. It feels as though the rearmost section of the base of the driver's seat has dropped.

Can anyone tell me how I remove the seat cover so that I can have a look?

Thanks

No idea I'm afraid but would it not make more sense to let the dealer sort this out?

You don't want to give anyone an excuse for not doing this under warranty should something go amiss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response, but I want to see for myself before going to the main dealer.

I have a 212 sport and can take a pic for you to compare if that would help.

Thanks Abcan....would it be a picture with the cover removed?

alandeal said:
Thanks Abcan....would it be a picture with the cover removed?

No sorry. I had a quick look and can't see how the cover comes off without taking the seat apart.

image-2810455719.jpg

I found this pic on eBay. If yours has collapsed maybe it's the whole metal frame that's dropped.

Thanks...thats useful. The seat is OK to look at, but it doesn't feel right when I sit on it. Apparently It is possible to remove the seat covering without taking the seat out.

Let me know if you manage to get it off. Always worth knowing in case mine goes the same way.

View attachment 61539

I found this pic on eBay. If yours has collapsed maybe it's the whole metal frame that's dropped.
would love to know how to remove this part of the seat, ive just brought the bottom cover and need to replace it on e220 w212

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom