W212 E class 2014 e220cdi reverse camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzDriver2013

Car
Mercedes ML
Hi

Recently purchased a 2014 E class and wanted to know how it easy it would be to install a reverse Camera. I'm pretty good with car electronics but wanted to know if it would be a plug and play scenario?

thanks

quick question, how do i work out if i have

"This is only for cars with COMAND (the full colour sat-nav system with the large display) "

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Yes that's the one I have.

Next question is how easy is it to retrofit this kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guys at Commandonline do give a brief description of what is involved on that link in post#2.

Give them a call, ask for Mark or Richard and they can give you a rundown of how easy/difficult it is to retrofit.
01276 451579

i find the rear sensors to be excellent i don't think there is a need for the camera. save your money and upgrade something else?

Apologies for replying to an old thread as I've got a similar requirement and thought I'd post here instead of creating a new post.

I have an e class e250 convertible from 2014. I have wired the cables for the camera from the comand all the way into the boot. Now I need assistance in installing the camera above the number plate and running the wires to there. I can't see any existing wires and how they are going to the number plate lights etc.. I wonder if anyone has any diagrams/links to instructions for getting over this last hurdle.

Thanks very much in advance

Faisal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom