W212 E class Day Time Running Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB8701

Car
2007 Mercedes S320 W221 AMG Kit
Have tried to do a search for the words are too generic to come out with specifically what I am looking for.

Wondering if anyone on here has changed the hocky style lights to straight style.

Any idea of parts? plug and play? even were to buy the parts besides mercedes?

159521d1245277350-w212-amg-sports-package-pics-2010-e350-2.jpg

760529889.jpg

I dont that provides an answer to what I am specifically looking for?

Thanks

I looked into doing this but wanted genuine parts which were quite expensive. I believe the front bumper needs to come off too........so I gave up

I bought just the led light unit to replace a broken one on my 204 for £80 on ebay, that was just the clear light, no chrome or black grill for a part that costs £120 new if that gives an indication of cost. If your light grill has a torx screw in each corner then the bumper can stay on. On a W204 only the Sports models have replaceable lights accessed from the front, other variants and it's bumper off. I'm guessing the cars are similar.

Mercedes sell it as a kit, but was around £350.

Ive changed a few cars from the hockey style DRL's to the bar type. its simple the mounting units for the lights will fit and the lights will plug in where the old did.

Its also possible to fit the bar lights to a car with the twin lights in the lower bumper but you will loose your front fog lights.

Interestingly though if you try to swap from the bar style lights to the hockey shaped lights they wont work.

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom