W212 E220 CDi battery part number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riva811

Car
CL500 Blueefficiency
Hi the catalog gives me two batteries for my car with the second being AGM. The car is start stop which hasnt worked in a long time. Is this the right part number? A0009822108

Hi the catalog gives me two batteries for my car with the second being AGM. The car is start stop which hasnt worked in a long time. Is this the right part number? A0009822108
If you can post your VIN I can check that for you.

Stop/Start is an AGM battery.
You may need a new aux battery in the boot as well if Stop/Start is still not working after changing the main battery.

Thanks for the replies. I did the unthikable and had a look at the existing battery and it seems to be the same fitted at the factory 9 years ago. The car reports 11.68V after 12 hours sitting switched off. I will look for a replacement battery to that OEM and see if start/stop works again.

Thanks for the replies. I did the unthikable and had a look at the existing battery and it seems to be the same fitted at the factory 9 years ago. The car reports 11.68V after 12 hours sitting switched off. I will look for a replacement battery to that OEM and see if start/stop works again.
Did you have to buy an Aux battery aswell or problem solved ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom