w212 e500 options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

furlong19

Car
W211 E63 AMG
i everyone, this is my first post on the forun after taking delivery of a w212 e500 on thursday. i have done a quick bit of searching and it doesn't seem like there are a lot of aftermarket performance upgrades such as remaps and exhausts, does anyone know of any exhausts for the e500 as i'm looking to get just a bit more niose from the v8 lump. thanks, Rob

thanks for that mate! i have found that there is a remus rear muffler system for the e500 but can't find a video anywhere of what they sound like

Welcome - there aren't many E500's on here, especially 212's.

Don't forget the photos...

thanks for that mate! i have found that there is a remus rear muffler system for the e500 but can't find a video anywhere of what they sound like

I found this on you tube for you mate:

e500 w211 with remus sport exhaust - YouTube

I know it's on a 211 e500 but it'll give you some idea, have you thought about AMG rear boxes on yours? a lot of people go for the boxes from a C63.

That is rare! I've had two w211 E500's and they were wonderful, but a 212 with that 5.5 will be truly special... Welcome! I know what you mean re the exhaust sound although I didn't do anything with mine. Would be interesting to hear any improvements you make.

didn't realise how rare the 212 500s were until recently. cheers for the video, definitely something i will be looking in to. here are a few iphone pics i have of it

Very nice mate :thumb:

Keep us all updated with your exhaust plans.

Fabulous car, very rare, congrats.

TBH I thought the eco warriors has forced all non-AMG 212 buyers into diesels.

:)

my old man has a facelift oil burner and not even 40mpg+ was any where near enough for me to listen to him.

Here the tuning options for your car

Last edited:
Hi there sorry the crash this thread but does anyone have any experience with the 4.7 litre e500? 125 edition 2012 which has difference brakes. As I have a braking / steering noise that I am being told is characteristic?

hi everyone, just a quick update. waitingon a reply from MSL and a few others about silencer/cat back systems. In the mean time i've fitted a mansory boot spoiler and changed the centre caps. Hope you like. thanks for reading, Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom